I recently received the notification that I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award. I’m so glad that someone considered me for this award. Thanks Catherine. I received this a few days ago but life has been a little crazy so I’m just now able to respond to this nomination. 😊
You can check put her blog here:
The Diary of C.P.: https://catherinepress.wordpress.com
What is the Awesome Blogger Award?
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala! And she says: “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of This Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you & include the reason behind the award.
• Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
• Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
• Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
• Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
• Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- 1. What motives/inspires you?
- People who overcome challenges and don’t give up.
- 2. What kind of music do you like?
- Pretty much any kind of music, but I’m a child of the 80’s.
- 3. Do you read? What is your favorite book?
- I read when I have time; being in school takes time away from reading for fun
- one of my favorite books is The Four Agreements. Highly recommend.
- 4. Do you like sport? Which is your favorite?
- of course running but otherwise football..Go Cowboys!
- 5. What’s your weirdest pet-peeve?
- Bad grammar!
- 6. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
- Not exactly sure about this one.
- 7. What actor would play you in a movie about your life?
- Not much about Hollywood obsession so I have no idea.
- 8. What is your perfect pizza?
- 9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
- Italy. Seems like a cool place. Hope to make it my graduation gift to myself.
- 10. How do you spend your free time?
- Doing homework, doing things for my grandmother